* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Thursday, May 26, 2005 Found it! Inside Your Heaven - Carrie Underwood>I've been down, now I'm blessed I felt a revelation coming around I guess it's right It's so amazing Everytime I see you I'm alive
You're all I've got, you lift me up The sun and the moonlight All my dreams are in your eyes
And I want to be inside your heaven Take me to the place you cry from Where the storm blows your way And I want to be the earth that holds you Every bit of air your breathin in, a soothing wind I want to be inside your heaven
When minutes turn to days and years If mountains fall I'll still be here Holding you until the day I die
And I want to be inside your heaven Take me to the place you cry from Where the storm blows your way
I want to be inside your heaven Take me to the place you cry from Where the storm blows your way And I want to be the earth that holds you Every bit of air you're breathing in, a soothing wind I want to be inside your heaven
Oh yes I do I want to be inside your heaven # posted by MinGMinG | 10:29 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home