* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Thursday, May 19, 2005 Sadz...>really a sad day 2day.. hear abt soo many sad things today... even the sky has been crying the whole day... a fren of mine told me abt her distant relative's plight... realli sad... said tat he's a malaysian stayin in sg and had grad fr NUS 2yrs ago and still couldnt get a job till now... was offered jobs <2k and he din wan it cos he was hopin 4 more... he was the oni son in the family wif alot of sisters.... so parents hv been pining hopes on him... then he juz couldnt take it anymore... left a note a wk ago to his family.. sayin tat he's leaving... and tat he will be committing suicide... and he went missing ever since... family was looking for him and kept hopin for his return one day... but then police came to them a wk later.. said tat his body was found near railway tracks in malaysia... kinda decomposed for sometime liao.. realli sad....
another fren of mine told me abt the deaths of his close ones and a fren too... hmm... reminded me of my grandma when she passed away too... when i was in pri 2... and guess wad happened when i returned home today.... sighz... as usual i went into my room and put my bag down... and the first thing tat i wd do was to transfer the water bottle to my other hammy who din hv water to drink (nt enuff bottles to go round for soo many hammys)... and then i saw something strange... my whimpering mama was lying on her side... and she was kinda gaspin away.... but it was a gasp in between seconds... when i saw her like tt it juz hit me... tat she's goin to die any min now... she looked pretty ok this morn b4 i left for work, so y is this happening nw??? i din noe wad to do really... msg and called my ex to c if he could help.. msg my bro too.. and a fren.. oni the fren responded... and i tried putting LITTLE BERNY in her cubicle and c whether he could shake her... it was realli heartwrenching seeing him tryin to wake her up.... he kept pullin at her fur and her body.. tryin to make her sit up... but she was aredi on her way... as he kept pullin at her.. i realized tat she was gone... its realli painful to c a hammy go like tat esp since she was one of the pioneers.. gave birth to soo many generations... the hammy mama of them all.... i guess she was waiting for me to come back to c her a last time... tats when she breathed her last when she saw me.. and then she was gone..
my ex told me tat she was dying soon when she had a swollen eye sometime ago... i din wanna believe it.. brought her to the vet... the vet din even like touch her much or anything.. juz heard wat i said purely and gave her some eye drops... maybe the vet wdnt hv known tat whimpering mama was aredi in pain... altho her eye was betta her stomach got bloated day by day... at first i tot she was pregnant but it couldnt be... cos she was alone in her cubicle... and as days went by her face became thinner and thinner... i knew smth was wrong yet i din do ANYTHING abt it... :( my ex told me prob its a cancerous lump in her tummy... its really terrible... she kept biting me in the last few wks.. and its those bite until wun let go one... had bloody hands fr her bites and scars... i guess they will fade but the memories wun... she produced soo many cute little ones its really hard to believe she's gone...
so the moral of the story? treasure those who r dearest to u.. u never noe when they will be gone...
WITHOUT YOU (Mariah Carey)
No I can’t forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that’s just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows
No I can’t forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you there But then I let you go And now it’s only fair That I should let you know What you should know
I can’t live If living is without you I can’t live I can’t give anymore I can’t live If living is without you I can’t give I can’t give anymore
Well I can’t forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that’s just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows
I can’t live If living is without you I can’t live I can’t give anymore I can’t live If living is without you I can’t give I can’t give anymore # posted by MinGMinG | 10:56 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home