hey i'm back!!!! hee... yep was back yest nite.. had a rough day today wif soo much work to clear and a grumpy and demanding boss... or was it me? hahahaha.. aniway... hmm KL was boring.. nt as interesting as my first biz trip in march tho... maybe cos i din hv to attend the conference and instead juz walk round and round the exhibition... yeah did tok to some pple.. but it was really nth.. juz tell them wat i do and ask them wat they do and exchange namecards... hmm nt much biz there since wat they do is nt really related to my work... well maybe cos i wasnt adjusted to walkin round a place over and over tat i kinda felt unwell juz b4 lunchtime and my tummy was whirling and had abit of a headache.. so i skipped lunch and msg my boss tat i need to get back to the hotel to rest first.. and maybe catch up wif her in the evening... after i got abt 2hrs+ of slp realized fr my boss's sms that i could take the rest of the day off to rest... so i went down to the shoppin centre adjacent to the hotel which i was stayin at to hv dinner... then i tot maybe i could juz walk ard the place and also the shoppin centre across the road... hmm most shops were closed but i did buy some snacks for my family and an oldies CD... haha u muz be tinkin y i bought tat...hmmm... cos when i was on the coach to KL the driver played some oldies and it was really soothing.. so i tot i shd get those CD which can play the oldies non-stop.. veri relaxing...
then on the next day which is the day we leave, i toured round the exhibition again to grab more namecards off the counters b4 i left for the klcc mall to shop ard abit hee.. hmm bought shoes which i realized nw r nt tat comfy as well as a pair of earrings... basically wateva u get there u can get in sg lah.. in fact its more ex u noe haha.. aniway my boss decided to leave the conference earlier so we went back to the hotel b4 5.. she was kinda fed up when we left cos we wasted a little time tryin to get a cab which ran on meter.. and when we finally got one the driver din even noe where our hotel was and we who r nt the locals had to guide him! hahhaa... so ironic.. when we finally got back to the hotel we wanted to change back to our casual clothes so we went to the fitness centre to change as appointed by the concierge and there was a hassle between the health centre and gym on where we shd change haha... well when tat was done we finally were on our way home.. hmm the trip was kinda diff cos it was aredi nitefall... first time on my way home fr malaysia in the dark... so it was a realli diff feeling wif the dark highways... caught sch of rock which they played on the coach... kinda borin at first but quite a cute show la... it was really nice goin thru customs too.. no shuffling and waiting hee... by the time i got home was midnite aredi... nice to be back in my bed hahahahhahahahhahaa.... din wanna wake up to go to work today...
hmm speakin abt today did i mention i had a rough day?? hahah hmm i guess partly i din get to celebrate my bday *sob sob* yesh u heard correctly it was my bday yest... yep whole day was spent workin and travelin back so... but was really happy to see some of my frens' bday wishes thru sms... so touched... my jc fren even called me like half an hr b4 midnite to wish me happi bday.. thank u zq hee... altho i really din expect it... erm actually he din noe i was in KL so i guess its nt tat touching after all ba hahahahhaha no la... wish u a speedy recovery fr ur chicken pox hor heehheee.. or else i will go poke ur scars hehehehehhee.... oh i had a nice surprise when i got home.. a bday gift rite on my table hee... yep it was like a small shoe box wif a ribbon and on it was a courier label so str away i aredi knew who sent it to me... who else but my cute little baby bro in far away brunei hehehehe... yep i opened the cute box and there was it in the box! hahah wat else could he hv given me than another soft toy or wat we call berny between us hehehehehhehehehe.... yep he gave me a cute yellow russ bear lookalike.. told me to stay as young and cute as the hammies.. but told me tat the grandpappy is old liao.... wat the?? hahahahahha... he's comin back in july again for a short break.. reassured him tat i will def be back in sg after korea when he comes back.. unless there is some cute korean guy la hahahahahha... hmm came home to a bday cake tonite... but nt my fav leh choco eeeeeeeeee..... hehee... so ate abit oni... nw listenin to the oldies CD.. hmm.. nt really wat i expected... *yawnz* oops.... hehehe...
hmm really lookin forward to tis wkend to meet up wif joy and alice.. hope we hv a blast at obar hehehehe.... as they say to 'make up' for my lost bday.... hmm sooo sad i couldnt post like happy bday to myself on the blog right on my bday but i guess theres always next yr.. but it means i will be 1 yr older.... *sob* dun wan... soooo old boo.....
Fighter by Christina Aguilera
When I, thought I knew you
Thinking, that you were true
I guess I, I couldn't trust
'Cause your bluff time is up
'Cause I've had enough
You were, there by my side
Always, down for the ride
But your, joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out of shame, mmhmm
After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
Oh, ohh
Never, saw it coming
All of, your backstabbing
Just so, you could cash in
On a good thing before I realized your game
I heard, you're going around
Playing, the victim now
But don't, even begin
Feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave, uh huh
After all of the fights and the lies
Yes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymore
Uh, no more, oh no, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
How could this man I thought I know
Turn out to be unjust so cruel
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to see the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
YOU WON'T STOP ME
I am a fighter and I (fighter and I)
I ain't gon stop (I ain't gon stop)
There is no turning back
I'VE HAD ENOUGH
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
Thought I would forget but I
I remember
Yes, I remember
I'll remember
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
# posted by MinGMinG | 9:59 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home