* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Sunday, June 05, 2005 New Fone! hehe>yay i juz got a new fone... hmm after hw long ar?? almost 2 yrs after my nokia 6100 ba ;) the new fone is free cos i had this ntuc bday promo voucher which they send me every yr cos i get insurance fr them since young... aniway its a sony ericsson k300i which i heard fr my ex is nt veri new.. released for almost a yr nw... hmm even tho it was free i had to pay 100 bucks to extend the 2 yr contract wif starhub... veri jian4... i asked my frens whether they had to pay $ like tt to extend their m1 or singtel lines and there was no such thing! *shake head* but muz be starhub losin $ tats y earning this kinda 'small' money... hmm aniway finally got a cam fone.. tho its quite lousy not able to get the usb cable even tho got infrared but my pc dun hv :( and i wanted to get an earpiece but the person told me it costs 60 bucks!! wah... kill pple put fire man... aniway if u hv cheap lobang for earpiece lemme noe ;)
as i am typin tis my middle finger is being wrapped wif a plaster... *sob* no its nt as if i keep using it to point at anyone kekekkekkekekek... juz tat my stoopid WHIMPERING BERNY hammy bit me!!! omg.. he is as fierce as his passed away mama... din let go of my finger leh... the whole finger was damn bloody... the whole sink was full of water tinted red... sighz... dunno wats the matter wif him... gave him a little whacking and he hid in his container... no food for him today hmph...
hmm yest besides gettin the fone went to check out exch rates at arcade at raffles place... all abt the same... but we plannin to change oni towards the trip... then we went on to suntec to look at swimsuits and swim cap... shufen tried two swimsuits but were too tight for her.. there werent enuff swim caps for the 4 of us also.. so aniway since me and dejia goin to watch madagascar at ps we could go c there whether there r nice swimsuits and more caps... and indeed there was! we saw one cap in pink and white and knew instantly its for our dear ms pinky pei hehehehehhehe.... then we helped shufen look at swimsuits and they were nicer and more choices! but veri ex leh... 60+... even tho got great sg sale also oni 20% discount... i also looked at a wedding gift for a fren whose weddin is comin up in jun... but i cant be there cos i will be in korea... will be gettin today and passin to him when i c him later ;) hope he and his wife will like it man...
oh and abt madagascar heard fr quite a few pple tat its nt veri nice... yup its nt until i c 4 myself tat it wasnt wat as i expected... as dejia said nt much climax... its really juz to humour kids ba ;) hmm besides the weddin gift will be really lookin ard at the great sg sale in orchard later today... hope i wun overspend... nah it shd ok... we plan to eat maggi mee in korea aniway since the food is sooo ex hehehe....
hmm i was at a gift shop when i heard this song.. actually hv been hearin it in shops and on tv for the past few wks or so but nooo idea who the singer and wat e song is!! finally heard the dj announce the title and singer and its rob thomas prev fr matchbox 20!! hehehe... really cool song go dl! :)
Lonely No More by ROB THOMAS
Now it seems to me That you know just what to say Words are only words Can you show me something else Can you swear to me that you'll always be this way Show me how you feel More than ever baby
[Chorus:] I don't wanna be lonely no more I don't wanna have to pay for this I don't want to know the lover at my door Is just another heartache on my list
I don't wanna be angry no more You know I could never stand for this So when you tell me that you love me know for sure I don't want to be lonely anymore
Now its hard for me with my heart still on the mend Open up to me, like you do your girlfriends And you sing to me and it's harmony Girl, what you do to me is everything Make me say anything; just to get you back again Why can we just try
[Chorus:] I don't wanna be lonely no more I don't wanna have to pay for this I don't want to know the lover at my door Is just another heartache on my list
I don't wanna be angry no more You know I could never stand for this So when you tell me that you love me know for sure I don't want to be lonely anymore
What if I was good to you, what if you were good to me What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me What if it was paradise, what if we were symphonies What if I gave all my life to find some way to stand beside you
[Chorus:] I don't wanna be lonely no more I don't wanna have to pay for this I don't want to know the lover at my door Is just another heartache on my list
I don't wanna be angry no more You know I could never stand for this So when you tell me that you love me know for sure I don't want to be lonely anymore
I don't wanna be lonely anymore [x3] # posted by MinGMinG | 12:53 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home