* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Monday, August 29, 2005 Bogoshipda>gosh i simply lurv tis song fr the korean drama Stairway to Heaven.. it juz brings out the sad feeling of missing and yearnin 4 someone who is soo far away fr u... and boy i wasnt surprised by the singer.. prev he sang a great song for another drama show called si1 niang2.. aniway din hv a great day today.. or i shd say nite.. wanted to hv a decent dinner also cant.. haiz... cough still doesnt wanna go away after a decent rest over the wkend..
Bogoshipda - Kim Bum Soo
(stanza) Amoori kidaryuhdo nan motka Babochuhrum oolko inneun (nun)nuh-yi kyuhte Sangchuhman jooneun nareul weh moreuko kidarini Tuhnakaran marya
(refrain 1) Bogoshipda, bogoshipda Irun nega miwuhjil mankeum Oolgoshipda, nege mooreup koolko Modoo uhptun iri dwel soo itdamyun
(chorus) Michil deus saranghetun ki-uhgi Choo-uhkdeuri nuhreul chatko itjiman Duh isang sarang-iran byunmyung eh Nuhreul kadool soo uhpsuh. Iruhmyun andwejiman. Joogeul mankeum bogoshipda.
(instrumental)
(refrain 2) Bogoshipda, bogoshipda Irun nega miwuhjil mankeum Mitkoshipda, orheun kirirago. Nuhreul wihe duhnayaman handago.
(repeat chorus)
Joogeul mankeum mitkoshipda.
English Translation I Miss You
No matter how I wait I cant go next to you, crying You only gave me pain and you didnt know me Are you telling me to leave?
I miss you, I miss you To the point where I hate myself I want to cry..I want to kneel down And if only everything didnt happen.. The memories where I loved you crazily.. Those memories haunt me But i cant hide from this love any longer I shouldnt do this But i miss you to death x2 # posted by MinGMinG | 11:24 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home