
yeah tat was wat i saw when i fed my hammys yest... there was blood everywhere in the cubicle of the oldest hammy in the house known affectionately by us as little berny or papi berny... blood was on the woodchips as well as on the sides of the tank.. pretty scary u noe when i saw the blood so of cos i had to check whether he was ok.. and he was perfectly fine! still quite active and went to get the food i had put into his tank.. but i wanted to check where his wounds were and found blood on his underside as well as on one of his feet... juz used water to cleanse b4 i put him back.. had to rush for wrk so din hv time to remove the stained woodchip so used more to cover...
i was really amused and dunno wat the hell went on in the cubicle.... cos firstly there werent any other hammys in his cubicle so there wdnt hv been fights... secondly he cant be biting himself rite????? thirdly maybe there were insects tat attacked him but i din see any trails of insects leh... but i dun tink this possibility is high since little berny is soo much bigger than insects rite?? hahahaha... i hv no idea at all.. its like playing cluedo... wat's the clue to the mystery?
well i guess the most probable reason was tat part of his feet rotted or got trapped by the plastic partition... can c the dark red patch on his right feet in the pic???? cos when i cleansed him, i noticed tat a big piece of dried bloody dead skin dropped off fr his feet... his feet was still bleeding when i washed.... his underside din hv any visible wounds... maybe tats explains the blood all over the tank and woodchips since he climbs up and over them.... there's still the wound on his feet but he isnt limping so shd be alright i guess???? hehehehe gosh if anythin happens to him my bro will be the first to kill me cos little berny is his fav pet... bro wun be comin back until dec so by hook or by crook little berny has to 'stay' alive to see my bro b4 he can die ahhahahaha....
hmm knew this news report will be published but nice to see it in my inbox... hv a look at our marketing dept 'release' our conference news to the press so tat we can get more participants hehehehehe
China Welcomes World Energy Leaders at Hart Energy Conference in November
wow the weddin my boss went to is the news leh! hahahaha... appeared in TODAY and on CNA 10pm tv news on mon as well as TODAY again and Straits Times and even BBC today! well she specially took leave last fri to travel to an island off malaysia to attend the brazilian couple's wedding.. wah they book one whole resort on the isl juz for their wedding leh since many pple fr all over the world were attending... so she said tat on the afternoon of tat day a malay guy fr a smaller resort of the isl came over to play beach volley wif them... apparently veri friendly and all tat but things turned nasty when he and his frens gatecrashed the evening party ard 12 midnite as they were drunk... said tat they owned the isl and those weddin pple shdnt be there.... punched a gal and hurt some others incl the groom's bro wif weapons in their hands such as sticks, torches and even a knife!!! gosh... tats really scary... lucky my boss wasnt hurt - she quickly left after the guys were fended off and went to hide in her room wif her cabin mates and was holding a flashlight in her hand when she slept in case someone tried to break in so she could use it to hit the person hehehehhehehe.... and we juz found out today tat one of the drunken guys comes fr the Johor royal family!! veri controversial sia..... so the wedding's got worldwide coverage nw... altho its nt really a veri nice incident but it surely leaves lingering memories for the couple and guests...
last but not least, a nice song tat u can play at weddings.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
'N SYNC - That's When I'll Stop Loving You
When winter comes in summer When theres no love forever
Yeah, that's when I'll stop loving you That's when I'll stop loving you
I'm sure you've heard these words before
And I know it's hard for you to trust them once more
You're afraid it all might end
And a broken heart is scared of breaking again
But you've gotta believe me
I'll never leave you
You'll never cry long as I am there
And I will always be there
You will never be without love
When winter comes in summer
When there's no more forever
When lies become the truth
Oh you know then baby
That's when I'll stop lovin'
That's when I'll stop loving you
That's when I'll stop loving you yeah
As long as sunlight lights the sky
Light of love will be found in these eyes of mine (these eyes of mine)
And I will shine that light for you
You're the only one, I'll ever give this heart to
What I'm trying to say is, nothing will change this (ahh..)
There'll be no time you won't find me there (find me there)
Cause I will always be there
You will always have all my love
And when this world doesn't turn anymore
When the stars all decide to stop shining
Til then I'm gonna to be by your side
Gonna be loving you forever
Every day of my life
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home