hee recently i got interviewed by my colleague for our co's internal newsletter dec issue... as my colleague says now... i am famous! hahahaa... well oni in my co la... as the oni asian gal ard... below is the full article... pls leave ur name and email in the tagboard if u wan a copy of the newsletter (pdf)...
Meet Your Co-Workers
Huiming Li: A Major Part of Hart’s Global Presence in Singapore
This month, meet Huiming Li, IFQC’s manager, Asia, and conference logistics in Hart’s Singapore office. She monitors fuel quality developments in Asia, she assists with duties for Hart’s World Refining & Fuels Conferences, and she never even learned to ride a bicycle. She also believes Hart Copy brings us all together. This is why we love Huiming Li. Read on so you can get to know, and love her, too.
Interview courtesy of: Gretta Pieper
GP: Tell us about your job and role within the IFQC team.
HL: I am currently working at IFQC’s Singapore office as manager, Asia and conference logistics. My main role is to assist Liisa Kiuru, executive director, Asia, with her duties as well as monitor fuel quality developments in Asia. I am also assisting with some duties for Hart’s World Refining & Fuels Conferences in the Asia region.
GP: What do you find most exciting about your job?
HL: It’s not a very common job here in Singapore so I find it really interesting. Besides developing a thirst for information and playing detective, I also get to travel and meet various people from the oil and car industry. These are the elements that make my job really different and slightly more exciting than those of my counterparts.
GP: Tell us a little bit about yourself.
HL: I was born and bred in Singapore and am staying with my family, which includes my dad, mum, two brothers and eight hamsters. I believe in Buddhism but I did my first ten years of studies at a convent school, which I enjoyed very much. Then I completed my degree in Chemical Engineering at the National University of Singapore. I would describe myself as a practical, quiet, stubborn and independent kind of person. However, my close friends would see me as a chatty and sarcastic person.
GP: What are your hobbies and what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
HL: Basically, what most Singaporeans do in their spare time includes going to the movies, karaoke, shopping, watching TV, surfing the net and chatting online, so these are what I usually do too. I love comedies, thrillers, romance and action movies. I also enjoy reality TV shows like the Bachelor/Bachelorette and American Idol. I absolutely love listening to both English and Mandarin pop music and enjoy reading romantic/suspense novels. I play computer games too, mainly business simulation/tycoon games. I also like rollerblading, swimming, badminton, ice-skating and bowling. And most recently, traveling has been added as one of my new hobbies but it sure doesn’t come cheap!
GP: Who is your role model?
HL: Believe it or not, I don’t really have a role model or an idol that I look up to. What I feel is to believe in yourself because you are your best role model to yourself. And you can possibly influence others as well.
GP: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
HL: I don’t know how to ride a bicycle. I did learn a few times but never really overcame my phobia of falling off. I don’t know if this is surprising but I am standing at 1.45m, which is kind of shorter than the average Asian female. I also used to rear close to thirty hamsters at one time but now its been cut down to my favorite cute little eight.
GP: What would you like to be doing 10 years from now?
HL: I will be 34 years old then, so probably I would have started a family by then with two kids or so. But I am not the type to stay home and take care of kids so hopefully I’ll still be working with IFQC.
GP What/who would you like to see mentioned in the next Hart Copy?
HL: I think it would be nice to introduce one or two Hart colleagues every month so that we can get to know each other even though we are separated by the continents and oceans. Hart Copy brings us together.
cool huh?? hehehee... wah yest went to watch The Promise... haha as they say its a crappy show but i feel the fighting scenes and effects made up for it....
周杰伦 - 浪漫手机
轻轻放 我就是卸不下对你的喜欢
原来爱会慢慢增加重量 想关上这城市所有的灯光
黑暗中专心闻你的发香
这夜晚让两个人有话冰感
回想 与你约会过的地方
有舍不得的伤 在脑海里储存欣赏
你微笑浏览 手机里的浪漫
原来真心终究还是这么简单
温馨影幕上 你可爱的模样
关于缘分的解释 我又多传了一行
你微笑浏览手机里的浪漫
原来爱情可以来得这么突然
当新的较量 就好比情拉长
我们的感情蔓延珍藏拥吻着飞扬 在雪里土壤
电池长 嘈杂的情歌还在拼命播放
我安静在那却都没点印象 有一些话到老了都不敢传
她说她信息等你在回难
简单说 人潮冲动我的孤单
想象 信息一定都陪在你身旁
却不会吟唱 你也在等你手机响
# posted by MinGMinG | 1:34 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home