* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 Happy Vday!>
love is in the air! altho i dun really feel it hahaha.... cos i am still single and available ma heheheheh... aniway hope u guys enjoy tis day wif ur special half or loved ones... my first yr in 3yrs w/o celebrating Vday... hmm... actually to tink of it i oni celebrated Vday in those 3yrs hahahahaha... the rest of my life.. it was juz another day to go by...
used to be making special stuff whenever this day comes... first yr i made 1314 stars... 2nd yr was a cross stitch cushion... 3rd yr.. oops cant rem! hahaha... couldnt tink of anythin to make liao so juz bought smth in the end ba.. i hv limited arts and crafts abilities u c hahahaha.... dun tink i hv the energy or creativity to make animore stuff for my future bf ba hahaha... poor guy... aniway Happy Friendship to u guys too! thx pei for ur friendship day chocolates altho u noe i dun really eat chocos la hor.. but really appreciate ur kind tots... dejia muz hv gobbled up all her dark choco liao hehehhee... hor choco queen??
hmm finally received my hp claim which is like 80% of wat i claimed... betta than nth la hehehe... 160bucks... juz 45 bucks short of the cost of my new hp hehehe....
and last but nt least.. i rem i made tis quote in Teenage magazine which i used to read in my youth hehehee.... then they had a compose-a-quote contest every mth and *surprise* the theme was Valentine's Day for the mth of Feb.. so i tot of a quote and sent it in.. and i won the first prize! hahahhaha.... see if u like it... haha sounds crappy tho nw i tink back on wat kind of compositions i make hehehe.... "When you celebrate your love it's Valentine's Day. When you end your love it's Independence Day." 
LOVE IS ALL AROUND - Wet Wet Wet I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes Love is all around me And so the feeling grows
It’s written on the wind It’s everywhere I go, oh yes it is So if you really love me Come on and let it show
You know I love you I always will My mind’s made up By the way that I feel There’s no beginning There’ll be no end ‘Cause on my love You can depend
I see your face before me As I lay on my bed I kinda get to thinking Of all the things you said, oh yes I did You gave your promise to me And I gave mine to you I need someone beside me In everything I do, oh yes I do
Ooh, it’s written in the wind And where I go So if you really love me Come on and let it show Come on and let it show...
# posted by MinGMinG | 3:19 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
1 Comments:
Hi Happy Valentine Day to u!! How come didnt see u online recently? :)
By
Anonymous, at 4:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home