* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 The Dormitory Boys> haha i cant get enough of these 2 Dormitory Boys (as they call themselves)!! i first saw them "perform" 不得不爱 in a video clip sent to me and it was so damn hilarious wif all their antics and funny faces hahahahahha... i chanced upon their blog today and found more videos, mostly performin Backstreet Boys songs.. of cos nt as 'pro' and entertaining as 不得不爱 but still as cute... but as someone so rightfully puts it and calls them:
Asian Backstreet Boys
Two Chinese boys made a spoof music video of Backstreet Boys' song "As Long As You Love Me". Frankly these two boys are quite talented. Not only two of them have performed a song that usually required five white boys with ear pieces, their soundtrack did not skip like Milli Vanilli's during 1990 Grammy Awards. lol.. gosh.. if oni last time there were webcams in uni hahahahhahahaha.... since alice was then stayin in hostel maybe joy alice and me could perform in music video clips wif our blog name being threesiaocharbos.blogspot.com hahahahahahahahhaha.... oh no i smell big black smoke comin fr somewhere between amk and serangoon hahahahahhahaha.....
Life is short, make fools of yourselves while you can!
ALWAYS YOU AND I (98 Degrees) Oh, oh, girl It’s so hard to say How a love could end this way The one that used to care for you Just turns and walks away And it’s so hard to find To leave the pain behind When all the things you’re looking for Your heart can’t seem to find
Chorus I’ll be the air that you breathe I’ll give the strength that you need I’ll be the light in your eyes When hope becomes hard to see I’ll be your shining star To guide you wherever you are And I promise that I’ll be by your side Always you and I
No, you’re not alone Without a love to call your own ‘Cause I’ll always be right there for you To help you carry on A heart that’s always true Girl, I’m giving mine to you And everything you’ll ever need I promise I will do
Repeat Chorus
Girl, you know I’ll stay beside you I will be right there for you With a hand to hold A heart to see you through ‘Cause each and every night I will make you right When life feels so wrong ‘Cause in my arms is where you belong
Repeat Chorus (2X)
Oh, oh, girl oh wo wo, always you and I
# posted by MinGMinG | 11:11 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home