* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Monday, May 01, 2006 Sentosa Luge>hee yup went to the luge at sentosa which is a sled like thing wif two handles in front like a bicycle where u control ur movements and then u ride down the sloped tracks.. well b4 tat u hv to ride a chairlift up to the main station... kinda clumsy and scary but we got used to it... we got a buy 2 get 1 free luge ride package in case it wasnt shiok enuff which is quite true given tat 1 ride is over b4 u noe it... but by the 2nd ride we were aredi sian of playin liao hahahahaha... we took some pics so i will be posting them up later on but i 4got to take a pic of the luge! hahahaa... next time ;)
actually i din noe tat sg had tis new activity till recently fr joy and alice.. alice says its more fun in NZ wif more tracks to choose fr... and joy says there will be a go-kart in tuas! haiz too bad i din get to try in bangkok when i was at the theme park... hahaha actually we went to the luge to celebrate joy's bday in adv and nw i hv to tink of a nice and happening and fun place to go to for my bday celebration next mth wif them... but of cos no drink drunk tis time :)
hmm heng it oni started pouring after we finished all 3 rides and we were stuck waiting in queues to get back to the mainland... our original plan was to stay in sentosa for dinner and then drinks at the beach pub but too bad... guess we made a wiser choice tho ;)
went down to marina sq to hv dinner at changing appetites... yeah yummy mudpie! hee and the curry rice i had was superb... and the 3 of us almost oni had to pay $12.50 for our meal! hahahahha we got a shock when we heard tat our meal oni cost tat much.. then told the waitress cannot be lor since we each had a main course... then another waitress came by to see wat happened and her eyes opened really WIDE and gt a big shock at the puny amt... she muz be tinkin in her head aiyo i serve them so many glasses of water cannot be oni this much ma hahahahahahah..... aiya wasted.. shd hv juz paid the $12.50 and save the rest of the $ to pay for joy's bday gift hahahhahaa.... its nt the first time tho.. we went baker's inn once and 4got to pay when we left and the staff din even stop us! hahhahaha... of cos we remembered when we stopped short at the exit... shows hw honest we are ;)
Donny Hathaway - A Song for You
I've been so many places in my life and time I've sung a lot of songs I've made some bad rhyme I've acted out my love in stages With ten thousand people watching But we're alone now and I'm singing this song for you
I know your image of me is what I hope to be I've treated you unkindly but darlin' can't you see There's no one more important to me Darlin' can't you please see through me Cause we're alone now and I'm singing this song for you
You taught me precious secrets of the truth witholding nothing You came out in front and I was hiding But now I'm so much better and if my words don't come together Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding
I love you in a place where there's no space or time I love you for in my life you are a friend of mine And when my life is over Remember when we were together We were alone and I was singing this song for you
You taught me precious secrets of the truth witholding nothing You came out in front and I was hiding But now I'm so much better and if my words don't come together Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding
I love you in a place where there's no space or time I love you for in my life you are a friend of mine And when my life is over Remember when we were together We were alone and I was singing this song for you We were alone and I was singing this song for you
# posted by MinGMinG | 11:25 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home