* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Saturday, June 17, 2006 Blogging>yes i decided to write abt tis ever since i hv deleted my old address and changed to tis new one... the gdness and evils of blogging.. u can write and describe beautiful things of tis world and yet at the same time, all the ugly things can be written online abt a thing, a person or issues in general... is tis world also really tt ugly? i choose nt to believe but the cold and hard fact lies in front of us...
pple can juz anyhow badmouth u even tho u din do anything majorly bad against them... and they r still at it even after few mths hv aredi gone by... i tot tat time can wash all the bad blood away but it clearly hasnt yet... given my character i am nt the kind to clash head to head and get into conflicts wif others... but then again dun tink tat i keep quiet and say nth i dunno my rights... i too am a human and can be affected by wat u said.... wat kel says is true we r aredi wrkg adults and we each hv a reputation to keep... we cant allow others to spoil tis image tat we hv built up ever since we noe wat the word reputation means... tts y i decided to change my blog add first to put a stop to all these...
juz cos u badmouth others and they dun retaliate doesnt mean u win... in fact u r the biggest loser cos it really shows wat kind of person u r... if u dun reflect on wat u did and change.. one by one no one will be ur fren.. u may think its ok i dun need frens... but when u look back one day at wat u did today juz dun regret wat u said or did..
juz dun make me use the last resort....to take legal action against u if u bring ur antics too far... tis is a serious warning if u r lucky enuff to chance upon my blog...
sori guys.. juz one chance for me to vent my anger here ya?
This is a cool and famous quote from WWII tat i read fr someone's blog: In Germany they came first for the Communists and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me–and by that time no one was left to speak up. Martin Niemöller 1892-1984. If we don’t stand up for ourselves and each other… one day the rights our ancestors fought for may just go away altogether. Soo… are you tired of being abused yet, or has it started to feel good by now?
haha ya feel better abit.. keke...
# posted by MinGMinG | 1:14 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home