* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 In memory of...> my dearest and oldest male hammy (aka little berny or papi) i've kept since end-2004.. nt sure of his exact age but shd be ard 2 yrs old... he had some big lumps since beginning of this yr which i tink are cancerous so he kinda lasted for quite some time b4 passin away on sat...
tis morn discovered another dead hammy in anotehr tank.. altho they din die in the same tank the strange thing was both carcasses lied on their sides, they died oni within 3 days of each other and there were no obvious symptoms (slow movement, limping, lying on their sides, not eating properly) prior to their deaths... kel suspects virus... goin to carry out major disinfection and cleaning tonite b4 more casualties occur...
sadz.. miss the hammies alot esp papi... nw oni left wif 4...
Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You
I will remember you Will you remember me? Don’t let your life pass you by Weep not for the memories
Remember the good times that we had? I let them slip away from us when things got bad How clearly I first saw you smilin’ in the sun Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one
I’m so tired but I can’t sleep Standin’ on the edge of something much too deep It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard
I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to lose Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light
# posted by MinGMinG | 1:46 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home