* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Monday, October 09, 2006 World Trade Center>hmm did quite a few things over the wkend... went to sim lim first on sat as kel wants to sell his CPU away so we went ard asking wat price wd the shops buy the CPU at... hmm he tot he can sell ard 500-600 since its P4 and quite new... but seems like we can oni get it ard 200.. maybe its cos we din bring the CPU so they cant really estimate ba...
also got some headphones wif mic similar to those used by call centre operators for kel and my bro so tat we can skype when i go to beijing in nov.. if u dunno wats skype (www.skype.com) by nw its a chat cum call-for-free program where u can make calls and talk for free no matter where u r in the world... of cos tis is oni valid pc to pc but its been a little tough payin for IDD calls even tho we aredi use the cheaper option so its much betta to use tis ba... waiting to get a laptop fr the co but boss says it wun come till next yr so managed to borrow my bro's for beijing =p skype can also be used to make calls to normal phones but of cos u need to pay for tis la... skype's pretty cool and i hv used it during wrk conference calls with my colleague fr mid east so the quality is pretty gd! hahah i realized i very suaku cos my bro aredi used it to call us when he was in brunei... i now use it wif dejia who's now in US for her training so tat she can call me in her evenings when i am at wrk durin the day =p hey gal guess tis will be the first time u read this fr US so take care ya? juz gif me a buzz whenever u need smth =)
then went to the new mall Vivocity located at harbourfront to meet wif kel's fren bryan to catch the movie World Trade Center... wah the place very very big.. can get lost =p hahah well not many shops were open cos i tink the grand opening is nt until dec... and u can get outside of the mall to take a look at the scenery facing sentosa and the harbour area... wah it was the haziest day in sg so the scenery wasnt tat gd but i tink the area's pretty cool cos we feel as tho we r on a ship lookin out....
aniway back to the movie... din expect it to be really gd.. tells the story abt hw 2 NY policemen miraculously survived the ordeal even wif all tat debris crushed onto them... i cried at the part when the 2nd policeman was extracted out and he almost wanted to give up but he had a vision of his wife telling him to stay alive and hold on.... when he was finally sent to hosp and on the way to the operating theatre, it really touched my heart when he saw his wife and told her "You kept me alive".. awwww isnt tat heart wrenching??? yeah as u aredi noe they both survived but nt without like 20+ surgeries each!!!! ouch tats really painful and torturous...
also went KTV on sun.. haven been to one since my bday! hehehe and its the first time i go wif kel since he doesnt really like singing in front of others... aniway they had new lunch sets at kbox and they were like bento sets in mini versions... kel surely din felt full enuff... but i sure did hv my fill singing the songs esp duet luv songs wif him!! hehehee.. its really nice to duet wif someone who noes the tune to all the old classic songs....
kel luvs this song... me too! if u dunno tis song by now where hv u been??? hahahhaha its getting to my head and keeps repeatin over and over these few days....
You Give Me Wings - Hady Mirza
Sometimes its hard, Just to be yourself I know, you know... So close to tears, Wanting to give up I feel all alone
Now you're here Right by my side And I just want you to know.. oh
You give me wings When I'm falling You lift me up When I'm down Taking me high Touching the sky Yeah you make me fly...
Now I am stronger Than I was before Because of you You're so alive And I wanted more I can't believe its true
Now you're here Right by my side Don't ever let me go oh...
You give me wings When I'm falling You lift me up When I'm down Taking me high, Touching the sky Yeah u make me... Fly...
Oh baby Whoa oh... Come fly away with me
(Instrumental break) You give me wings when I'm falling That's why I sing to you.. ohhhh
You give me wings (You give me wings..) When I'm falling (When I'm falling...) You lift me up when I'm down (When I'm down...) Taking me high (Takin me high) Touching the sky (Touchin the sky) Yeah you make me fly (You make me fly...)
You give me wings (You give me wings..) When I'm falling (When I'm falling...) You lift me up when I'm down (When I'm down...) Taking me high (Takin me high) Touching the sky (Touchin the sky) Yeah you make me fly (You make me fly...)
You give me wings.... # posted by MinGMinG | 9:42 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home