* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 Happy bday to u Alice!>yeah happy bday to u alice!! yup its her special day today... to celebrate her bday in adv and at the same time hv our long awaited gathering since june (gasp!) we met up wif joy on sat for dinner at the new york cafe located at citilink... the food nth fantastic la juz normal... but i like the root beer float - its real big! hehhee.... then we walked ard suntec and marina sq b4 settlin down at changing appetites for dessert... we had tiramisu mudpie and kahlua cheesecake yummy yummy....
as usual the gd times fly by fast and we made a pact to meet up ard xmas time to exchange gifts... hee cos i aredi got gifts for them frm beijing so alice is getting gifts when she goes to tasmania next mth and joy will get frm gd ol sg (or malaysia thru her colleague *sweat*)
haiz its been crazy these two wks since i came back fr the conference cos beside conference follow up i also hv to deal with 2 projects concurrently and the deadlines r crazy... one deadline is beginning of dec and the other is mid dec haiz... pretty stress but wad to do? juz take it ez lor...
hmm dejia is nt comin back to sg till mid jan, so gal be careful when u there k? and bring lotsa gifts back for us =p left with a few days till kel's back so waiting patiently and counting down till sat :)
Aaliyah - Try Again
What would you do? To get to me What would you say? To have your way Would you give up? Or try again If I hesitate To let you in Now would you be yourself Or play your role Tell all the boys Or keep it low If I say no Would you turn away? Or play me off Or would you stay, oh
And if at first you don’t succeed Then dust yourself off and try again You can dust it off and try again, try again Cause if at first you don’t succeed You can dust it off and try again Dust yourself off and try again, try again (and again)
I’m in to you You into me But I can’t let it go So easily Not till I see Whether this could be eternity Or just a week You know our chemistry Is off the chain It’s perfect now But will it change? This ain’t a yes This ain’t a no Just do your thing We’ll see how it goes
See you don’t wanna throw it all away I might be shy on the first date What about the next date? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? I said you don’t wanna throw it all away I might be buggin’ on the first date What about the next date? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? # posted by MinGMinG | 11:10 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home