yup went there again on sat to see wat its like tis yr... hmm altho nth diff compared to last yr's but managed to catch some firewrks at the same time =) wanted to see if the fortune teller i went to was there tis yr but guess i din go on new yr eve so she wasnt there again liao like last yr when i went back to look for her wif dejia... hahaha she was the one who predicted tat i wd hv a bf last yr and asked me to bring him down if i wanted her to tell our fortune... so wanted to try my luck =p
earlier in the day caught "Just Follow Law" which is pretty funny and quite diff fr prev jack neo films... i felt the laughter sort of died down fr the soul switching part cos things started to get more serious but it was still enjoyable... tis wkend i finally got to visit kel's parents and he came down to hv dinner wif my family to celebrate CNY as well as my mum's bday in adv... haha coincidentally bumped into his ITE classmate who got married late last yr and was also stayin same area as me.... still left a visit to his grandma so hopefully can do tat within tis wk...
also met up wif ryan for dinner on fri at sizzler using the 3 for 2 voucher... haiz as usual sizzler doesnt really live up to my expectations cos of lousy food and narrow variety but juz to make use of the voucher juz nice for 3 pple lor... but indeed the salad buffet bar is enuff for one person cos besides vege and fruits, got spaghetti, fried noodles, ham, egg so its quite sufficient for a meal instead of the main course.... well pple get wiser all the time rite? =)
wow american idol is back and competition is strong again tis yr... ya they r rite in tat if there are no restrictions in the guys and gals to go into the top 12, all 12 of them could be gals manz.... solid performances!!! aniway here's one of the songs fr the 1st live round tat i really like... full of character manz!!! hehehe....
Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
Gimme one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
Gimme one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
Said I don't wanna leave you lonely
You gotta make me change my mind
Baby, I got your number
Oh, and I know that you got mine
You know that I called you, I called too many times
You can call me, baby, you can call me anytime
You've got to call me
I don't want no one to squeeze me
They might take away my life
I don't want no one to squeeze me
They might take away my life
I just want someone to hold me
Oh, and rock me through the night
A youthful heart can love you
Yes, and give you what you need
I said this youthful heart can love you
Oh, and give you what you need
But I'm too old to go chasing you around
Wasting my precious energy
Baby, just gimme one reason
Oh, gimme just one reason why
Baby, just gimme one reason
Oh, gimme just one reason why I should stay
Said I told you that I loved you and there ain't no more to say
# posted by MinGMinG | 10:59 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home