* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Monday, March 26, 2007 New hp!>hee yup bf bought it for me cos he's renewing his contract.. he din see anything he liked at the shop whereas i was looking 4 one tat has camera, mp3 and radio functions in it and i quite like the latest sony ericsson walkman so he bought it for me first using a $150 voucher.. i'll be switching to the same service provider as him when my contract ends in june so tat we can choose consecutive numbers as a pair... so in the meantime he can search for a fone he likes and buy it thru my new contract offer
hahah my mum's won an ipod nano at her D&D lucky draw... she din wanna go at first cos all these while, she nvr won a single time and she hit it big tis time! she tot it was oni less than 100 bucks but i told her the value nw's ard 200 bucks for a nano... lucky aint she? nw tat i hv my walkman hp i dun really need it so she's using it instead... but i dun hv old songs to put in for her to listen to hahahah... she say as long as its nt hard rock songs she dun mind hehee.....
on sat nite my family had a dinner gathering to celebrate my elder bro's bday at the new thai restaurant in my area... hahah imagine tat i oni juz came back fr Bangkok and i had to eat thai food again!!! but then only the first dish was thai cold dish and the rest were mostly chinese so nt too bad =) one of the dishes was a nonya dish called buah keluak (a form of chicken curry) which i guess my mum ordered specially for kel whose family is of peranakan heritage.... cos she tot he wd come but he couldnt as he was rushing his assignment... haha no wonder she kept asking me to tell him tat they dun mind waitin for him to come no matter hw late he wd be...
Buah Keluak
   its Qing Ming period nw where once a yr, we rem our ancestors by cleaning their tombs (or rather in this case, the tablets at the columbarium), offering food and burning paper money and gifts to them... it was my first time going to visit my grandparents' tablet as well as my great-grandpa's in a long time... i spent most of my time burning incense money paper and seeing hw interesting other tablets looked like at the same time...
Everytime - A1
Mark: lately Im not who I used to be Someones come and taken me Where I dont wanna go If I knew exactly what I have to do In order to be there for you When you were feeling low
Ben: and all the things we ever wanted Were once yours and mine Now, I know we can revive it All the love we left
Paul: everytime I kiss I feel your lips and Everytime I cry I see your smile and Everytime I close my eyes I realise that Everytime I hold your hand in mine The sweetest thing my heart could ever find And I have never felt this way Since the day I gave your love away
Christian: save me, Ive fallen from my destiny You and I were meant to be Ive thrown it all away Now youre gone Its time for me to carry on But baby I just cant go on Without you by my side
Ben: and all the things we ever wanted Were once yours and mine Now, I know we can revive it All the love we left
Paul: everytime I kiss I feel your lips and Everytime I cry I see your smile and Everytime I close my eyes I realise that Everytime I hold your hand in mine The sweetest thing my heart could ever find And I have never felt this way Since the day I gave your love away
Ben: we can survive it All the pain we feel inside You relied on me and now Ive let you down Now, I promise you forever I will be the best I can Now, I know we can revive it All the love we left
Paul: everytime I kiss I feel your lips and Everytime I cry I see your smile and Everytime I close my eyes I realise that Everytime I hold your hand in mine The sweetest thing my heart could ever find And I have never felt this way Since I gave your love away
Everytime I kiss I feel your lips and Everytime I cry I see your smile and Everytime I close my eyes I realise that Everytime I hold your hand in mine The sweetest thing my heart could ever find And I have never felt this way Since the day I gave your love away # posted by MinGMinG | 8:39 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home