* to DJ MinG's wOr|D*
===I'd rather ride solo than pick up a lame passenger==
Note: pls go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on View, then Encoding and then click on Unicode (UTF-8) to be able to see Chinese characters.
Click on "the blog" next to the pwetty pwetty gal to start ;)
|
Thursday, June 14, 2007 Bday celebrations part 2>had my birthday leave today.. so took a gd rest at home the whole day and juz zuo bo and laze ard lor =) wah nice to relax but feel quite sian also... hahaha guess i cannot juz sit home all day and do nth... 劳碌命! nice to wake up to 5 msgs on my new number tis morn and 3 on the older one.. was shocked to see candy calling me fr her bahrain fone at 1 am+ when i was aredi fast aslp... dunno is it cos she wanted to wish me happy bday but wasnt aware of the time in sg hahahhaa.... but i saw the bday card she sent to my office email and i was bewildered by this msg:
"Hope your birthday is the happiest day ever ! Have fun - and don't do anything that I wouldn't !!!"
hmm nt sure wat she means.... aniway also received a msg fr liisa too so was quite touched.... and of cos fr all of u my beloved frens! thx for ur kind wishes =)
then when kel knocked off wrk me went out to meet him for dinner at suntec... juz b4 i stepped out of the hse, my mum came back home fr wrk wif a bday cake in hand and whole family was home so they sang a bday song for me b4 i went out hehehhee.... wah on my way to suntec the bus i took broke down halfway hahahhaa.. luckily the next one din take too long to come and the best thing was my whole trip was free! =)
we wanted to meet at country manna restaurant since he had a M1 bday voucher which he hadnt use until nw so might as well go there to hv dinner... but when we got there it was nowhere to be found!!! wah sad hahah so we went over to millenia walk to see if the new restaurant was nice and it was taken over by coffee bean too! so we settled for outback steakhouse which served pretty gd food too! took a nice walk ard suntec b4 going home sweet home...
yup so tat was my bday part 2 =) nice and simple celebration.. dun worry no more part 3 hehehe.. i tink...
REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
I can't fight this feeling any longer And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow What started out as friendship, has grown stronger I only wish I had the strength to let it show
I tell myself that I can't hold out forever I said there is no reason for my fear Cause I feel so secure when we're together You give my life direction You make everything so clear
And even as I wander I'm keeping you in sight You're a candle in the window On a cold, dark winter's night And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might
And I can't fight this feeling anymore I've forgotten what I started fighting for It's time to bring this ship into the shore And throw away the oars, forever
Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore I've forgotten what I started fighting for And if I have to crawl upon the floor Come crashing through your door Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore
My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you I've been running round in circles in my mind And it always seems that I'm following you, girl Cause you take me to the places that alone I'd never find # posted by MinGMinG | 11:31 PM

* The Girl *
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home